CA. Sourabh Solanki
With the dedication towards auditing, accountancy and taxation, left the stable job at the age of 22 and started professional practice with the aim of providing better professional services in the field of Chartered Accountancy.
- Certificate Course on Concurrent Audit of Banks – ICAI 2018
- Chartered Accountant ICAI-Nov 2016
- B. Com DAVV-2015
- Former Deputy Manager at Axis Bank Limited, Mumbai
Worked as a Credit Analyst in SEG Segment of SME Loans Department at Axis Bank Limited, Mumbai and handled proposals for sanction and disbursement of various Fund Based and Non Fund Based Credit facilities.
Completed 3 Years Articleship as per ICAI requirement and handled various assignments such as :
- Preparation of Consolidated LFAR and Quarterly Limited Review of a Public Sector Bank.
- Zonal Statutory Audit and Branch Audit of a Public Sector Life Insurance Company.
- Statutory Audit and Tax Audit of Companies Engaged in Packaging, Construction & Logistic Sectors.
- Inspection Audit of Members of MCX.
- Project Report Preparation, CMA Data Preparation, documentation & follow up for availment of various credit facilities.
- Internal Stock Audit of an MNC.
- Various Government Audits.
- Income Tax Return preparation for various assessees.