CA. Deepak Goyal
With his keen interest and commitment towards profession of Chartered Accountancy, left the highly paid job at the age of 23 and started professional practice with the aim of providing best solutions in matters of auditing, accounting, taxation & finance.
- Certificate Course on Concurrent Audit of Banks – ICAI 2018
- Chartered Accountant ICAI-Nov 2015
- B. Com DAVV-2015
- Participated in Functional Skill Development Programme & Managerial Skill Development Programme at Indian Institute of Coal Management, Ranchi - 2016-17
- Former Management Trainee at Coal India Limited (A "Maharatna" Central Government undertaking)
Worked as an accounts officer in Western Coalfields Limited (A subsidiary of Coal India Limited) and handled various accounting, administrative and finance operations such as Material Procurement, Expenditure Authorization, Budget Management, Payroll Management, Maintenance of Accounts and Following Up with Internal & Statutory Auditors.
Completed 3 Years Articleship as per ICAI requirement and handled various assignments such as :
- Central Statutory Audit and Branch Statutory Audit of a Public Sector Bank
- Statutory Audit and Income Tax Scrutiny Assessment of Companies Engaged in Pharmaceutical, Infrastructure, Packaging & Hotel Industries etc.
- Transfer Pricing Audit of a Pharmaceutical Company
- Inspection Audit of Members of MCX.
- Project Report Preparation, documentation & follow up for availment of various credit facilities.
- Internal Stock Audit of an MNC.
- Performance Audit of a Government Scheme.
- Internal Audit of Various Organisations.
- Various Government Audits.
- Income Tax Return preparation for various assessees